Downtown Issaquah Association and the Gilman Village Merchants invite you to the 5th Annual Gilman Village Wine Walk on Friday May 19th from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Come sip, shop and stroll through the village, visit with local wineries as you enjoy snacks and live music. Check out the new shops and specials just for this event at participating retail locations and restaurants.
BYOG (help us reduce waste by bringing your own glass) and BYOB (bring a bag to take your wine purchases home) to Downtown Issaquah Wine Walk May 19th 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Wine will be sold Tax Free at the historic Shell Wine Store from 6-9:30pm. A RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE EVENT.
Wineries include: Solsticio, Three of Cups, Damsel Cellars, Leony’s Cellars, Wilridge Winery, Adrice Wines and Michael Florentino.
Gilman Village Wine Walk venues include: White Horse Toys, Bloom Juice, Chromatique Spa, E & A, Pinto Portrait, Phoenix Art Restoration, Recology, Serenity, Studio Den, Suburban Soul, Nifty Knitter and Active Body Pilates.
$25 in advance or $30 day of event (includes 10 one ounce drink tokens)
- Check in starts at 5:00 – 317 NW Gilman
- Wine walk runs from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- You must be 21 to purchase wine tasting tickets
- Will call for pre-paid tickets require identification for name tickets were purchased
- Maps of tasting locations, compostable wine glass, tokens and wristband provided at check in
- No refund on ticket purchased
Thank you to our Sponsors
KIND and Talking Rain
Proceeds benefit the Downtown Issaquah Association
The mission of the Downtown Issaquah Association is to promote and enhance the vitality of Historic Downtown Issaquah through programs and events that celebrate our unique culture.